Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CHICAN'S CHOICE-MOSES UVERE-HEART CONDITION

CHICAN'S CHOICE-MOSES UVERE-HEART CONDITION
ARTIST:MOSES UVEREALBUM NAME: HEART CONDITIONRATING SYSTEM:Two spoons down-"Why are you making people listen to this?"One spoon up-Good listenTwo spoons up-Hot!Two spoons and a bowl-a classic in the brewing!I get been eagerly waiting for a artist to have the power to mix rap and rock together effectively.

I think i may have ground the spokesman for the people.Moses uvere. This Dallas,Texas artist really surprised me. He didn't sound like your typical Texas artist (disclaimer-I'm not dissing the confederacy or Texas artists-i was really born in Houston). For "Heart condition", this album/ep to just make 6 songs (and one bonus song), Moses makes certain that there is a lot of substance to engage in. Nothing is crammed or forced in this personal transparent book of the spirit of Moses Uvere. Moses gives a feel between early grunge sound with swagged out lyrics. However, he has excellent story telling skills!I would honestly put him up thither with the greats like Naz. If you don't think me.then listen to "It's ok" and see if it changes your mind. Speaking of "It's ok", it's my second favorite track on the cd. Third, would be "open my ring" and first would be "active for more". Overall, this album gets two spoons up.You can find moses Uvere on facebook and chirrup and likewise on his websitehttp://www.mosesuvere.com. I can frankly say after hearing to this album, Moses has led me to the promised realm of mad skills and hotness. Check out the review:Welcome-Lyrics:2 spoons up Beat:one spoon Favorite bar:" See I remember way back we were sporting dirty wave caps, cause our moms couldn't cut hair or fade that" My favorite bar is the foremost thing you learn from this call and it just hooks you in from the beginning. It's a trail of Moses reminiscing on his childhood and he makes it so clearly and vivid-i look like i was there. I can just sit in my car and just vibe out. I alone let two problems with the track-which aren't really problems, but more of opportunities. First, i felt like i wanted to see more keys or guitar throughout the verse. I like when the guitar kicks through in the center of the verse, but i wanted to learn more. I see on a storytelling track like this, the artist wouldn't need the medicine to overcome the vocals and concentrate on the lyrics-but those keys were so eerily good and i wanted to learn more. Secondly, I cherished the singer to get more in the choir or throughout the song. He has a big voice! I can really see this song finding placement on a movie. It captures the center of being new and finding your way through life. Hey moses, i had Master P's "da last don" album too! Lol!Open my phone-Lyrics:2 spoons Beat:2 spoons Favorite bar: You plus me equals more separation" I know this song! The lyrics and the beat mesh so well together! Moses's flow is so flawless on this track. I know the substance behind the song. Everyone has gone through a "lust versus love" relationship. Moses really lives up to the idea of the album and keeps it personal and brilliant on this track. Make certain you discover the effects he uses on the chorus to work out the idea of the song. This really is one of the best songs on the album and should go down as one of moses's best songs ever.It's okay-Lyrics:2 spoons and a bowl Beat:2 spoons and a bowl Favorite bar (tie):"Now I'm running out the doorway and my feet all muddy/my moms starts yelling get support in the house honey" "you know it's degrading showing up on Monday wearing the same clothes you wore on Sunday"The transparency in this course is jaw dropping! This trail has a pure mix of sorrow and triumph. The verses scream a spirit support in hell, but the chorus shines a heavenly hope. I find that a picture is definitely needed for this track.Fly-Lyrics:2 spoons Beat:2 spoons Favorite bar:"I'm tearing up my city like John Hancock"I was waiting on a path where he was leaving to shake out on. This path is a well balance on the album. Moses shows his lyrical side on this track. It has a large party feel. I can see this track being a key performance track when he's doing shows. His cadence is gracious on it as well. Fighting for more-Lyrics:2 spoons and a bowl Beat: 2 spoons favorite bar:"It's your time, but we waste it on getting wasted"This track is the heart of the album. This song literally sounds like the spirit of man is talk about how it feels (it's condition) of life. This song explores the inner soul. This strain also puts me in the idea of kanye West's song (and flow) "all falls down" with a more spiritual view. Clean Air-Lyrics:2 spoons Beat:2 spoons Favorite bar:"I'm going weary cause clearly I'm not a star" (he's from Texas)The shell gives me a sense of summer breeze. Moses is really effective on picking tracks that become him. My favorite bar in this call is one of the best double entendres I've heard in a long time. Needing you-Lyrics:2 spoon Beat:2 spoons Favorite bar:"I'm living like a short man with a dead plan that's gong to die"I think this is a good track to end the album with. It goes backward to the idea of the album of choosing in your spirit what decision you wantto make in your life. I know the final verse when the drums come in on the last verse. Moses flips his beat to a doubling time period and sounds nice doing it.So what's your thoughts? Do you experience that Moses goes down as one of the greatest story tellers on wax? Did he have a great visual of the "middle condition"? Did his style mix well with rock? Give me your thoughts good or bad and remember.spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment