Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who's Birthday Is It?

Christmas Miracles are my favorite. I am truly amazed this morn that to keep His own birthday, the Father gives us gifts. Amazing ones. I think last year that we were desperate. We had no money, and we were looking at a very rough Christmas, and so someone anonymously gave us some money, which covered our entire Christmas. Then we were given money to assist with our medical bills, we got SNOW, and then didn't die on our way to Rockstar's mom's house for Christmas during that snow storm!

There were so many miracles last year.

This year, our need wasn't nearly as dire, but yet still,the Lord provided everything we required to get Christmas done, and gave us a new job, in an environment where we think we will really grow, and has made the passage very healthy. We have felt so supported by everyone involved!
I have been SO damned to learn about the miracles that others are getting, and I wish to part them with you!
-Ann is a fellow blogger who I adore, and you should go read her last few posts about all the marvelous things the Almighty is doing for her home so that they can make a large Christmas with their kids! Just click that highlighted "last few posts" link!
-My BFF's brother and his wife have been trying to get pregnant pretty much since they got married 6.5 years ago, and finally, this Christmas, they are 12 weeks along! My acquaintance has carried this effect for the total time for her SIL and brother, as she is now pregnant with her 4th, and her SIL has been there to serve with most of her births.
-My other BFF in Chatanooga is adopting a small daughter from Haiti! They met when she went over there to assist with relief efforts after the earthquake, and they have beenin love ever since. My friend is an awful woman who has helped and changed the lives of innumerable women and children from the interior city in Chatanooga and I am just so emotional that the Lord is giving her this precious little girl for her very own!
-If you go to this blog and learn through the whole post, I'm reasonably sure you'll be in tears by the end. I couldn't read through the comments, otherwise I would have been in hysterics!As far as I know, the writer of this blog is not a believer, but man oh man, has she been exploited by God in a way that totally blew everyone's minds? Wow. The God of Christmas is not hindered by anything! There are hundreds of miracles documented there!
-Our president is acknowledging that Human Trafficking is a good problem, and has called Jan. 2011 to be National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month!!!!!
Do you get a Christmas miracle you'd care to render thanks for? Leave it in the comments, I would know to be thankful with you and part it (with your permission)!
I'm leaving you with the lyrics to my new favorite Christmas song, and a connection to a truly awesome video that I got on email. I can't embed it b/c you get to pay for the video, but if it's the only contact you click on from this post, you won't regret it!
A Social Network Christmas
You're Here
Francesca Battistelli

Hold on now, I gotta have a deep breathI don`t acknowledge what to say when I see in your eyesYou made the earth before I was bornHere I am keeping You in my arms tonight

Noel, NoelJesus our Emmanuel

You`re hereI`m holding You so nearI`m staring into the case of my SaviorKing and CreatorYou could`ve left us on our ownBut You`re here

Don`t recognize how long I`m gonna make You forBut I`ll be watching when You alter the worldLook at Your hands, they`re still so smallSomeday You`re gonna stretch them out and keep us all

Noel, Noel, God with us Emmanuel

You`re here, I`m keeping You so near oooh ohI`m staring into the side of my SaviorKing and CreatorYou could`ve left us on our ownBbut you`re here, you`re here

Someday I`m gonna look back on thisThe night that God became a baby boySomeday You`re gonna go home again,But You give your life and deluge the public with joy

You`ll be here, I`m keeping You so nearI`m staring into the case of my Savior, King and CreatorYou could`ve left me on my own, but you`re here_ You`re hereHallelujah, You`re hereHallelujah, You`re here

No comments:

Post a Comment